Monday, September 12, 2016

~*~*~*BOOST~*~*~*~ Draw Play by: Tia Lewis

drawplayboost  
Release Boost
Title: Draw Play: A Sports Romance
Genre: New Adult/College (Steamy Contemporary)
Author: Tia Lewis
Release Date: September 5, 2016
drawplayrevs
jompsynopsis
Jake I can’t believe my coach assigned me a tutor. I dominate the field and between the sheets—who cares about grades?
But Claire doesn’t treat me like I’m stupid. When we’re not busy arguing like idiots, she actually encourages me. Something no other woman had done before. And with those sexy curves of hers, I know just how to thank her. And thank her thoroughly. Claire I hate football players, but I need the money. Jake is just as cocky and arrogant as the worst of them … but his touch sets me on fire. I have to believe he’s different, that he won’t use me and break my heart. Because I can’t stop wanting him. I just hope I survive the ride. Draw Playis a steamy standalone, full-length football sports romance novel. It’s only recommended for audiences 18+. No cheating. No cliffhangers. Guaranteed HEA.
Add to Goodreads
jompteasers
drawplayteaserx
DrawPlayteaser2
jompbuynow
 
DrawPlaypromo
jompauthorbio
Tia Lewis is a romance author from the Midwest who writes about smart, sexy, sassy women and hot, possessive alpha males. Her favorite bad boys to write about include sports players, mafia, bikers, billionaires and the bad-ass next door. You can find her cooking, reading, or traveling when she’s not busy working on her next release.
Want to be kept up to date on new releases? Text LEWIS to 31996!
AUTHOR LINKS:
jomppromo

No comments:

Post a Comment