Friday, June 26, 2015

~*~*Review Tour!*~* Kira's Warriors Ravens of War 4 by Elle Boon



Kira's Warriors
Ravens of War 4
by Elle Boon
Genre: Menage M/F/M, Gods, HEA, Paranormal Erotic


 Kira lived the life of a pampered princess of a wealthy Japanese man who mourned the loss of his son, and missing wife. She’d been given everything a girl could want, but nobody was allowed close enough to love or hurt her. All that changed when her life was threatened and he hired the Ravens as her security.

Thane and Garrick never expected to find their Fated, let alone that she’d be touched by a god. The legend of the Kitsune was steeped in mystery, but they’d need all the help they could get to save their Fated from the god who possessed her brother. They’d need to travel into the deepest levels of hell, and fight the Shinigami to save her and her brother. 

Kira realizes Thane and Garrick would give up their own lives to give her the family she’d never had. She would fight to hold onto the best things she could ever ask for, her warriors.
TEASERS
Kira had to shake off years of longing for a family, and hold onto the best things she could ever ask for, her warriors.

MY REVIEW:
Overall Rating 4 Stars
I received a copy.

I thought this book was very hot. It didn't lack any spice. I really didn't like Kira at the beginning for some reason. But after a few chapters she grew on me. I really loved Thane and Garrick though. I don't want to give much of the book away. But I do recommend it.
The author wrote this book wonderfully. I thought it was well written and interesting. I would read more from this author.

I’m a wife and mother who is a retired stay at home mom of 2. I say retired because my youngest is 14 and my oldest is 21 eeek. When my baby went to school, reading saved my sanity, and then the same year he started school, I was diagnosed with Cancer, again reading saved my sanity. When I recovered and realized how quickly life could change, I made a bucket list. The number one thing was to live. Check. On top of that list was to become a published author. Check. Eight years later I have accomplished that goal and several others. Now, I continue to add to the list and check them off as I go.
I live in the Midwest, but I”m a southern girl with only a slight twang who says y’all quite frequently, and am known to say “Bless Your Heart” A LOT. If you know what that means, you do not want to be the one I say that to, lol. I cuss worse than if a trucker and a sailor were put together, but I do it with class *WEG*.

I write what I love to read, erotic romance. My books are definitely full of lots of story, but I leave nothing to the imagination, in or out of the bedroom. My hope is that after readers have read one of my stories, they fall in love with the characters as much as I have.

 The best part of my new journey is that I get to create new worlds, and have all kinds of stories in my head just waiting to be written. I truly love to hear from readers. You can find me on Facebook, Twitter or my website, but I’m on Facebook all the time, so find me. I’d love to you from you J.
                                       

Contact Links
https://www.facebook.com/groups/wewroteyourbookboyfriends/ 



No comments:

Post a Comment