Friday, November 21, 2014

Blood Prophecy: One's Queen's Destiny by:Barb Jones Spotlight Tour


Amber Stone, once a child prodigy, has just become curator of a special collection of Macedonian artifacts for the Seattle Museum of Natural History. Chloe, a prodigy of a different sort, holds a position at the museum focusing on tribal art. The two become fast friends, united by Amber's unsettling dreams and Chloe's unorthodox ways of dealing with them. Two strangers arrive in town, bringing with them a prophecy recorded more than three-thousand years ago, a prophecy that places Amber directly in the midst of a battle that has spanned a millennia.

Buy Links:
Amazon:
Barnes & Noble:

Marcus was above her now, and he helped Chloe struggle to her feet.  She never took her eyes off Amber as Gerard’s movements slowed and then finally stopped.  Still, Amber’s mouth stayed on his neck.
Michael was there now, breathing heavily and watching as the wolves tore at the carcasses around them, biting off legs, arms, great chunks of torso and even heads, until only the four remained whole—the four, and Gerard’s lifeless body.  Finally, Amber lifted her head.  Her eyes were bright and she licked blood from her lips.  With a laugh that sent chills up and down Chloe’s spine, Amber lifted Gerard’s body and threw it amongst the wolves, who dove on it and continued their orgy of gore. 
Michael rushed to Amber and embraced her.  Chloe and Marcus limped along after him.  Amber smiled at them as she disengaged from Michael and ran to Chloe.  Michael called after her, “I should be angry with you.  I thought I was pretty clear that Gerard was mine.”
The friends stood together and watched as the frenzy gradually died down and wolves began whimpering rather than snarling.  Soon they gathered and walked to the four, transforming as they did and kneeling in front of Amber.  Chloe recognized a number of them as museum employees.  Even the bitch from accounting. I will never complain about how you want purchase orders completed again.  Finally, a giant of a wolf, fur dark black and glistening with gore, padded in front of the others and gradually assumed a familiar shape.
“Malakai Ridgewater?”  Marcus stared in disbelief.  The man stood before Amber, smoothed his sideburns, and knelt.
“All these years,” Amber whispered.  “All these years and you waited for me.”
Ridgewater pushed the hair from the side of his neck and revealed a dark black symbol.  Marcus glanced at his own, and then at Michael, who shrugged and inclined his head to reveal one of his own.  “I would have waited another thousand years for you, my queen; and I’m not sure the mark gave me much of a choice anyway.”

Having been born and raised in Hawaii, I loved telling stories ever since I was a child about vampires, werewolves, angels, demons, and witches.  I was a little girl who loved scary stories, much to my mother's dismay.  The scarier - the better.  Hawaii was a perfect place for stories until I moved to Seattle.  I decided to turn a love for the supernatural into writing stories to see if others would love them as much as I do.  Currently, I live in Florida but since I'm a Seattle girl at heart, my stories take place in the Northwest.  I continue to write supernatural stories of vampires, werewolves, witches, and more while enjoying the beaches and sunshine.  I also love to help others and give back to my community.       
SOCIAL MEDIA
@TheBloodProphecy_1 (TWITTER)


No comments:

Post a Comment