Monday, May 5, 2014

Author Spotlight and Release Day with Caissy Boudreau-Author (Bridget Thomas-Parker)

Author Spotlight and Release Day with Caissy Boudreau-Author (Bridget Thomas-Parker)



Skylar lives in a small Pennsylvania town with her best friend, Rhiannon and her best friend’s brother, Blaze. The three have been inseparable for most of their lives. Now in their early twenties and out on their own everything is about to change. But one things remains constant a constant for the beautiful Skylar…she has loved Blaze for as long as she can remember. Fear is the only thing that stands between her and the man that has held her heart for her whole life. Can she trust him with her heart or will she lose him forever? 
Dreams of a happily ever after with the man of her dreams pale in comparison to what awaits Skylar while she sleeps. Dark angels hell bent on destroying her world, freezing every church in the world cause this vital young woman to doubt her very sanity. Frightened by the images that follow her every night, Skylar finds her friends are all she has. Can these three brave friends fight forces beyond their imagination to save all they’ve ever known? 
Three friends embark on a journey that will forever change not only the world but everything they have ever known. Will they succeed or will all be lost… 

http://www.amazon.com/Skylers-Dream-Caissy-Boudreau-ebook/dp/B00K4PWSXI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399285465&sr=8-1&keywords=Skyler%27s+Dream+Caissy


Questions:
1.) When did you decide to write?
I have always wanted to write. I just never had the courage to actually sit down and do it.  My husband encouraged me to start writing in January of this year. I am glad he did.  I love writing.
2.) How did you come with the idea for your newest book?
Well honestly it just came to me when I was writing the story.
3.)What genre do you write?
I write paranormal romance.  I have always been a fan of this genre.  I knew when I started writing that this was my genre
4.) Would you ever write with another author if asked?
Of course.  i think the prospect of writing with someone else is exciting,
5.) What is your biggest inspiration?
Everything around me inspires me.  It could be something that was said to me in a conversation. Or it could be something that I think up.  There is inspiration in everything around us.   Of course my family is my biggest inspiration.
6.) Who are some of your favorite authors?
Well that is an easy question.  Christine Feehan, J R Ward, Yasmine Galenhorn, Keri Arthur, Karen Marie Moning, Sandra Love, Julia Mills, Author R M Gilmore, Benjamin Daniels, Mira Garland, Candace Knoebel, Aria Williams, Lara Henley.
7.) What genre do you like to read?
Well I will read mainly paranormal romance.  But I also love romance, YA and Erotica.
8.) What was the last book that you read?
The last book that I have read is Everlasting by Candace Knoebel and is was really good.
9.) What are you working on?
I am working on a vampire and Greek mythology story right now.
Fun Questions:
Favorite Animal:  Siberian Tiger
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Food: Chicken and sausage gumbo
Favorite genre of music: I love all kinds of music

Favorite Season: Fall.  My favoirte is Halloween.  I love how the leaves changes.  The bright colors are stunning.  I love the smell of bonfires on fall nights.


Like Caissy On Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/vampwolfgirl88

Teasers:







No comments:

Post a Comment