Thursday, April 24, 2014

Review She Who Hunts by: C.L. Parks





She Who Hunts

By: C.L. Parks

Overall Rating: 5 Stars

**Received a copy exchange for an honest review**

            I love paranormal books, I love the excitement of reading in that genre. This book is by far my favorite paranormal book!! The author is a genius. The details and descriptions were so interesting and intriguing. What C.L. does in this book is grip the reader and holds on. I couldn’t put this book down. I had to know what happened next.
            The characters in this book were lovable and very believable. Tenna is a strong character and also my favorite!!  Tenna, finds out her soon to be ex-husband is a demon!! WHAT WAIT? Jason steps in to  save her, I love him and Claire. Both are funny. After the courtroom scene the book gets more and more interesting. The sexual tension was WOW!! I don’t want to give a lot away, but you have to read to find out what Tenna does.  Does she embrace her fate or does she ignore it??

            Thank you C.L. for allowing me to read this book and thank you for writing it. I hope there is a book to, because I need another dose of Tenna, Russell, Jason and Claire. LOL. If you love supernatural books, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK!!!!

Links Below:

US Amazon Link:

UK Amazon Link:

Goodreads Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment