Monday, April 7, 2014

My Review On Emma's Home

Emma's Home (Fairfield Series, Book 1)


By: Maryann Jordan

Overall Rating: 5 Stars
Character Growth: 5 Stars
Story Line: 5 Stars


My Review:

Okay I now have a new favorite author!! This book was AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!! I started this book last night and I could NOT put it down. The writing was done perfect down to the last period. This book had me laughing and crying. It was so sweet and Did I mentions this is a DEBUT book. WOW so good.

Emma is a strong character who went through a life changing even in the first chapter. She had to take care of her niece when she was young her self. Then steps in Jake and boy does the story get more interesting. This book will not disappoint and I cant wait for the next book! 

Thank you Maryann for writing this incredible book that tugs at the heart! <3 it


LINKS BELOW






No comments:

Post a Comment