Sunday, April 20, 2014

Author Spotlight with JM Witt


Author Bio
 I'm a stay-at-home mom with four young children and one extremely supportive husband. We've been married for almost ten years and reside in Metro Detroit, Michigan.
I've dreamed of writing romance novels since I was little. After having baby #4, who may or may not have been fathered by Christian Grey, I decided it was time to pursue my dreams.
When I'm not volunteering at the schools of my children, running to various appointments, enjoying time with my friends and my book club, dating my husband, or avoiding cleaning my house, I'm writing!
I love music and believe that books and music can't exist without the other. My goal is for you to read more than a good book, but for you to have an experience!


Now Available Links Below

Questions: Thank you JM for taking time to answer these questions!!

1.    When did you decide to write?  I’ve always wanted to write, but Spring 2013 I decided to give it a real go!
2.   How did you come up with the idea of your newest book? It’s a companion novella in my Anchored Hearts series.  Love Somebody by Maroon 5 helped inspire the series and the rest just came to me.
3.   What Genre do write?  Adult Romance, Erotic Romance, there might be some suspense in there too.
4.   Would you ever write with another author if asked?  Funny you should ask.  TH Snyder and I have partnered to be Jules Snyder and hope to release our first book by late summer!
5.   Who is your biggest inspiration?  Hmmm…probably my fans and other indie authors.
6.   Who are some of your favorite authors?  Shakespeare, Austen have to be at the top of that list.
7.   What genre do you like to read?  Paranormal, YA, Erotic, Romance, Historical Romance, NA, Contemporary, MC, Fantasy, etc!
8.   What was the last book that you read?  I’m so behind on reading.  I’m currently reading Chasing the Wild Sparks by Ren Alexander.  I’m absolutely loving it, I just need to finish it!!!
9.   What are you working on? The other 4 books in my series!  Hiding Away Vol 1.5 is being released May 14 and then Letting Go of You is next on the list!


Fun Questions:
1.   Favorite Animal:  Unicorn
2.  Favorite Color:  Blue
3.   Favorite Food:  Pizza
4.  Favorite Genre of Music:  Pop, but love almost everything
5.   Favorite Season: Fall

Links:
Letting Go links



Teasers:







No comments:

Post a Comment